Aushadhi Kosh s/w is unique database of Ayurvedic medicines & Herbs from more than 50 Ayurvedic texts. Aushadhi Kosh combines the marvels of technology and the sublime science of Ayurveda to enable a Practitioner to arrive at a decision in a possible time using exhaustive database of 10,000+ Ayurvedic remedies & 350+ medicinal plants (with various search options).
It helps you to narrow down the choice of remedies/herbs for different Symptoms/Diseases (Alopecia/Acne/Heart disease/Diabetes etc) using various drug filters such as Powder (Churna), Decoction (Kwath), Medicated Ghee (Ghruta), Medicated Oil (Taila) etc.
It gives you detailed information about medicine i.e. content, dose, duration, uses etc. It includes database of more than 10,000+ medicines mentioned in more than 50
Ayurvedic texts & database of 350+ Medicinal Plants.
You get list of medicines after choosing one or many following options
(with English or Latin Name):-
- Adhikar(Title under which medicine is described) - Apasmar(Epilepsy/Hysteria) / Amlapitta (Hyperacidity)/ Vaajikar(Aphrodisiac)etc.
- Phalashruti(Uses) - Kamala(Jaundice) / Pandu(Anaemia) / Arsha(Haemorrhoids) etc.
- Kalpana(Form of medicine) - Churna(Powder) / Ghruta(M.Ghee) / Taila(M.Oils) / Guggula etc.
- Rogamarg(Mode of Application) - Anjana(Collyrium) / Abhyantar(Internal) / Gandush(Gargle) etc.
- Contents(With Latin/English/Vernacular names) - Guduchi(Tinospora cordifolia)/Shatavari(
Asperagus racemosus)/Hirak(Diamond)/ Suvarna(Gold) etc.
- Avastha(Specific condition) - Shwasa - Tamak / Sutikaroga - Stanyavardhak etc.
- Parallel allopathic terms for different phalashruti - Urticaria/ Asthma / Obesity/Menorrhagia etc.
You get detailed information of medicines in following format :-
- Adhikar /=EF=BF=BD Kalpana/ Matra/ Kal/ Contents/ Phalashruti/ Common allop= athic names/ Avastha
You get list of medicinal plants after selecting one or many of following options :-
- Rasa(Taste)/Virya(Potency)/ Vipak/ Guna(Characteristics)/ Doshaghnata(Action on Dosha)/ Phalashruti(Uses)/ Common allopathic terms for Phalashruti/ Effectivity on Srotas(Action on particular system)
You get detailed information of Medicinal Plants in following format :-
- Rasa/Virya / Vipak / Guna / Doshaghnata / Phalashruti / Common allopathic names / Upayukta Anga/ Effectivity on Srotas/Latin & Vernacular names
It is useful to :-
Vaidya-Doctors / Institutes / Research Scholars / Pharmaceutical Company / Students
Aushadhi Kosh Software
- Brand / Manufacturer : N M Publications
- Product Code : Aushadhi Kosh Software
- Availability : In Stock
- Ex Tax: Rs 1,500